Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Forest Clearing I_vote_lcapForest Clearing I_voting_barForest Clearing I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Forest Clearing I_vote_lcapForest Clearing I_voting_barForest Clearing I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forest Clearing

Go down 
+2
_Brandon_Bryant
Imaya~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

A clearing of flat grass in the precise middle of the forest. This flat grass is very soft, and comforting to camp on. The clearing has common wild-flowers scattered around, and are picked very often by people passing by.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiacademy.rpg-board.net
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:02 am

Brandon walks up and sighs content taking off his sunglasses and lays down in the grass with his arms behind his silky haired head.

Brandon closes his eyes letting the cigar smoke freely while he relaxes.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 am

Brandon takes out his cigar from his mouth and stares at it in silence.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

Brandon closes his eyes placing his lit cigar down on the ground and slams his fist onto it. He opens his eyes and stares upward now even more frustrated.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 am

Brandon sits up holding his head and happens to glance to a flower near his hand and he smiles to it.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:28 am

Mia walks with Yazoo through the forest, she sees a clearing nearby. "Let's go there." She says quietly, as to not hurt his ears. She walks into the clearing and sees Brandon. Dumbfounded she waves and looks at him. Why am I happy he's here... She forces a smile, to hide her thoughts and decides to introduce the two. "Brandon, this is Yazoo." She pauses, "And vice versa..." She says still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

Yazoo was in his Lion form as he entered with her. He upped his limed-eyed gaze to look at Bryant and tilted his head slightly, not saying a word as his mane flared up some. His nose began to pick up his scent, and mentally, he saved the scent of this new person in his memory incase they may meet again.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 am

Brandon blinks to Mia then to Yazoo his ocean blue eyes showing question.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 am

( O_O One liner?)
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 am

Mia blushes lightly, hearing nothing from both of them. I can understand Yazoo saying nothing, but Brandon. Since when is he that silent? She looks between the two and shrugs, casually. Not sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:35 am

(xD I'm skilled...I guess? ^^;)

Brandon wanted to glare but restrained himself. He wanted to yell and take Mia away but he figured he'd be mature and not to do so.

Brandon looked to Yazoo and nodded hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 am

(Brandon, this is a turn based roleplay, so you have to wait until i post. Its Mia, me, then you, then mia, and so on)...
Yazoo nonchalantly sits down next to Mia, his eyes wandering the forest for anything that may be lurking around.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 am

Mia looks at Brandon and smiles. "What have you been up to since I last saw you?" She asks, conversationally, hoping he would open up to them. Absentmindedly, she pets Yazoo's head, knowing he liked it and liking doing it. I wish I had a pet when I was younger, a cat especially. She looks around the area, inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:44 am

Yazoo purred lowly, not loud enough to be heard unless standing right next to him. His eyes closed and his nose wrinkled slightly as he yawned for no specific reason at all.

(Now you post Brandon)
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 am

Brandon shrugged to Mia's question and looked away lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:47 am

Mia continues petting Yazoo, enjoying the purring she gets from him. "I always wonted a pet." She mutters loud enough for only Yazoo to hear. Seeing Brandon act the way he was she looks at him shocked. "Ummm... is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:54 am

( Ah, and Brandon, theres no way of you knowing that i even have a human form at this point, so to you, it should look like shes petting a pet Lion?)

Yazoo leaned against her leg and continued to purr, opening his eyes to the boy who still hadn't said anything. His eyes narrowed to him, disliking that he was potentially ignoring Mia.
He better speak up... Yazoo said from his mind to Mia's so only she could here.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 am

Brandon sighs not knowing what to say in this situation. He had guessed that it was alright that she was petting a lion, but he felt unrelaxed and even more frustrated and glances to Mia lightly.

Brandon closes his eyes thinking for a brief moment before shaking his head. He then looked to her lightly. "There is nothing wrong, all I did is went to my dorm and played my guitar. I believe that is all..."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 am

Mia smiles, hearing him speak. She listens to him and nods. "I didn't know you could play guitar." She sighs, "When it comes to talents... I have none." She chuckles, laughin at herself. "I'd like to hear you play something." Mia continues petting Yazoo, she leans down, seemingly to pet him further and whispers. "He finally spoke, it's a miracle." Turning her head in the process so he can't see. She kisses the top of his head and pets him again. Maybe I should stop treating him like a pet... he may not like that.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:07 am

Lucky...i was about to bit hit leg. Yazoo said to her with a short, cat-like snicker. After she kissed the top of his head, he pulled away and started to lurk around, the clothes on his back falling to the ground just beside Mia. In a few seconds, he went behind some trees, causing birds to flutter into the air, and he was completely out of sight, though he could still be heard rustling around. I'll leave you two to talk for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:11 am

Brandon was even more angry. He closed his eyes and put on his sunglasses, for his mood was even more ruined due to the sight he had seen today with Mia and Yazoo. "Hm..."

Brandon sighs showing a bit of his fangs and he lays back down as if in defeat on the grass. He wouldn't let his anger get the best of him, cause he knows when that happens he pretty much loses his cool.

Brandon smirks lightly at Mia's comment about listening to him while he plays guitar, he was also happy Yazoo was leaving for the time being. He sighs heavily closing his eyes behind his sunglasses, he knew now that he had enough of talking for today.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:14 am

Mia goes over and sits beside Brandon, leaving Yazoo's clothes sprawled on the ground. She smiles lightly at him. "You seem quiet today, what's wrong?" She pauses, "I know something is off, you just won't say. Spill." She crosses her legs, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 am

Yazoo continued his lurk through the crowded woods. The bushes were crowded closes together, leaving twigs and such stuck in his mane. He reached a different clearing from what he was previously at and laid out on the ground, taking an easy rest.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 am

Brandon remains laying on the grass with his eyes closed behind his sunglasses. He sighs silently and waits for a while before responding frustrated. "Nothing is wrong..."

Brandon opens his eyes lightly from behind his sunglasses and grumbles silently, he decided to think a few minutes more before saying lightly. "Something is always off about me, or so I think at times"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

Mia looks at him, "Yeah, but last time you talked to me about it. This time you're being quiet and such." She pauses, not willing to give up until he says what's the matter. "I do wanna know, I'm your friend." She pauses, "I care, if anything is wrong I do want to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Clearing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next